right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!


CrystalPineappleCrystalPineapple 891 replies81 threads Member
edited August 2008 in University of Pittsburgh
Am I hallucinating or does Pitt not ask for extracurriculars?

I already sent in my app. but I want to give them a resume as well, so they can get to know me better...i know pitt is a huge school, but i really don't want to be just a statistic.

oh, and also -- if I'm rejected from one of the "guaranteed admits" such as law/pharmacy/medicine etc., I'm still considered for the school of arts and sciences, right?
edited August 2008
3 replies
Post edited by CrystalPineapple on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: EC's?

  • Emi2008Emi2008 241 replies9 threads Junior Member
    No, definitely send in your ECs and send in a resume!!
    · Reply · Share
  • CrystalPineappleCrystalPineapple 891 replies81 threads Member
    how do i do that -- there's no place to do that on the electronic app? should i give a copy to my counselor and have her send it out for me?

    thanks for the response!
    · Reply · Share
  • jaf1991jaf1991 422 replies13 threads Member
    On the last page of the electronic app, you can select the supplemental documents that you're going to submit. I think if you want to submit a resume or list of ECs, you could select other and then specify what you would be sending. They can match anything you send on paper with your electronic application so long as you include your Social Security number.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity