Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Interview Deadline

TheSternLockTheSternLock Registered User Posts: 128 Junior Member
edited November 2010 in University of Rochester
I may just be very bad at Googling/searching through URochester's website, but when's the deadline for scheduling an interview for RD?

EDIT: Oh, nvm, I found it.
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-rochester/646976-deadline-alumni-interview.html?highlight=interview

February is correct, right? This means I can contact an alumni any time before then?
Post edited by TheSternLock on

Replies to: Interview Deadline

• AudreyHAudreyH Registered User Posts: 718 Member
    I sent my interview request a few minutes ago for RD. I'm beginning to think I sent it in too early but then again, I don't know how long they will take to respond. I'll post on this thread once they respond to me so you'll know the kind of delay to expect; that way you can manage your time a bit better :) I think requesting one last minute will definitely give the wrong impression...
  • TheSternLockTheSternLock Registered User Posts: 128 Junior Member
    Oh, I won't do it at the end of January. Yeah, I know it'd give a bad impression. xD

Do you think mid-December would look bad?
  • AudreyHAudreyH Registered User Posts: 718 Member
    Mid-December should be good :)
    Once you find out from Stern (I'm guessing you did ED like me :)) you can schedule one accordingly.
  • MConklinMConklin College Rep Posts: 470 Member
    Keep in mind, we begin reviewing applications in late December, so it is best to interview before that point. While we offer interviews in January and will consider notes from every interview that we host, we are in the midst of application review at that time.
This discussion has been closed.