Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

need help guys

Edgar7Edgar7 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
February 2015 saw global, record-breaking low temperatures in the Eastern US and Rochester. Students here who thrive in white winters (and three beautiful other seasons) wonder how can you make Rochester ''ever-cooler''? (max 250 words)

Replies to: need help guys

• lostaccountlostaccount Registered User Posts: 4,582 Senior Member
    No! Please no! Listen...between you and me...we don't want the "s" word used. There is nothing to be gained by discussing the "white winters". Please no. I beg you! Choose another essay! You're not telling me that others may be choosing to write about this are you? Look, I would not ask for myself but for everyone else. If you discuss it, you bring it on. The North winds will blow, Mary Poppins will leave and we will be snowed in for months. I implore you. Choose another essay! The weather gods need to sleep for a few more months. Listen, I promise never to discuss sun with people from Arizona in August if you would simply refrain from discussing this topic.
This discussion has been closed.