right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Have fun and good luck

thumper1thumper1 79360 replies3583 threads Senior Member
Hi all of you SC folks. This week is your move in week!! I hope you all have safe and wonderful trips to USC. Good luck with the packing and unpacking...and have a great first semester at USC!!
edited August 2006
3 replies
Post edited by thumper1 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Have fun and good luck

• PA MomPA Mom 936 replies39 threads Member
    Thank you ! And good luck to your daughter in California. Let us know how she likes it with a report back. I have another daughter beginning her search this year so it's great to hear everyone's stories.
    · Reply · Share
  • cathymeecathymee 2350 replies34 threads Senior Member
    thanks Thumper and best of luck to your DD as well.
    We'll let you know how it all goes.
    Rented a mini van there for the move in,as we've found out S will need to be responsible to purchase the fridge and TV even though roommate is fairly local(first snag LOL).
    Spending a few days in Charleston after as a "reward"!
    · Reply · Share
  • thumper1thumper1 79360 replies3583 threads Senior Member
    Here's a tip a friend gave to me. Her son goes to C of C. Their family rents a beach house the week before they drop him off at school. In SC the kids go back to school mid August so the rates are OFF SEASON!! They have had a great family vacation at the SC beach for four years. Something to think about next year.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity