Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Housing Contract

MeKimberMeKimber Registered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
My S received an email yesterday that said he did not complete his housing contract and needed to send it in ASAP! We were a bit alarmed as we thought this was completed when we registered for the housing and provided the deposit. Come to find out, at orientation (student version) they provided the kids with a handy file to hold all of the handouts they received. Lo and behold in that file was a folder from the Housing office with a hard copy contract that needed to be completed and signed! You all probably had kids that were paying attention, but if anyone else has a kid like mine I figured I would share this info with you. You may want to double check the housing folder they provided them on orientation day and mail in that contract!
Post edited by MeKimber on

Replies to: Housing Contract

• old bay momold bay mom Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Thanks for the tip. I missed that in the piles of papers my daughter brought home from orientation. Apparently, she did too... we'll hunt that up tonight!
  • CotelizardCotelizard Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
    Well, apparently there are a lot that didn't listen...including my son. Found the contract last night. Guess we'll soon mail that in. This is scary. Will they make it through their freshman year without us??
This discussion has been closed.