Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Moore school of business good?

aromy621aromy621 Registered User Posts: 24 New Member
Got in to the business school, just wondering if anyone knew about it.
Post edited by aromy621 on

Replies to: Moore school of business good?

• ladygaga92ladygaga92 Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    I'm interested in the Moore School of Business as well so any info would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know if internships are requirements in the upper years?
  • USCTexanUSCTexan Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    Moore School of business has consistently ranked in the top 20 business schools in the country as well as being able to boast #1 International Business School.

I know several business majors who all love it, you usually pick a specialty once you're into upper division and each of those is different such as finance, econ, marketing, management etc...if you apply and are accepted to International Business, you take a specialty and a language--My friend is an IB Finance Major who takes Spanish and Japanese.

I've taken 3 classes in the business school, most general ed classes are very large but as you move up, the classes are smaller and more intimate!
This discussion has been closed.