Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Great News!

mcmovmp3mcmovmp3 Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
Hello everyone! After a very long wait on my application status to USF. I just found out today by login into OASIS that I have been accepted. I will become a full time student seeking a second bachelor's degree in Industrial and Management Systems Engineering. GO BULLS!
Post edited by mcmovmp3 on

Replies to: Great News!

• lizardlizard Registered User Posts: 3,410 Senior Member
    Awesome! The best things in life are worth waiting for! Congrats, and I wish you much success and happiness at USF. GO BULLS!
  • mcmovmp3mcmovmp3 Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    Hi Lizard. Thank you! The wait was worth it but now have less time to plan and get everything done before class starts. It is time to setup for Orientation, Housing and Financial Aid.
  • hacker4lifehacker4life Registered User Posts: 132 Junior Member
    Don't forget to start shopping for deals on ramen noodles! Jk, apparently USF will have a lower cost of attendance than UCF and UF for the next school year. Plus they hand out tons of scholarships :)
  • mcmovmp3mcmovmp3 Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    I am not worry about scholarships due to being funded by the government for the Montgomery GI Bill and Post 9/11 Benefits.
This discussion has been closed.