right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Help me choose majors please ...

Transfer2OI3Transfer2OI3 340 replies28 threads Member
Hi, I just transferred into usc marshall and since my 1st semester at community college I wanted to major in accounting and I always wanted a career in Commercial Development ... you know building skyscrapers selling malls the good stuff. I have a mentor that is a ceo founder and president of a development company not big but moderate local sized firm in Los Angeles. SOOO I plan on transferring into Levental and getting my accounting degree. However because I am a transfer student I must spend 1 semester at marshall. So now my dilemma is what I am to do in the next 2 1/2 to possible 3 years of school at USC. I for SURE am going to major in Accounting BUT because of the extra semester mandatory for USC should I double major? If so I was thinking double majoring in biz econ/finance or Real estate MAYBE marketing ... Now there is also the fact that i can just not double major and just try to get my MACC degree IF i am able to somehow graduate usc in 2 years ... is that even possible even when having to spend 1 semester at Marshall ? anyways any comment advice or ideas are welcome. Thanks!
edited June 2013
1 replies
Post edited by Transfer2OI3 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Help me choose majors please ...

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity