right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Appeals to USC

AleayahAleayah 0 replies1 threads New Member
I submitted my appeal on April 10th, 2015, the due date for freshmen who wished to appeal to USC for the coming school year (Fall 2015) and I have not received a response yet. Has anyone received a response thus far, or is there a definitive date at which we will be notified? Thanks for your help!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Appeals to USC

• mellyjunemellyjune 450 replies0 threads Member
    They'll be out sometime tomorrow, May 14th! They haven't given a definitive time but definitely tomorrow! Good luck!!! Hope the best for both of us!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity