Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

When Does Financial Aid Post for Current Students?

PBK MomPBK Mom Registered User Posts: 341 Member
Does anyone know when we can expect my daughter's '07-'08 financial aid for her sophomore year to post in Oasis? She just checked and we're still waiting on it...

Also, has anyone who applied for a Town & Gown scholarship as a freshman heard anything yet? She was told to expect a response by the end of May...there's one more day in May but we're just curious. (It was kind of interesting to learn at the interview it's not strictly merit-based, that the financial aid office gets some say-so in the awarding of T&G scholarships as well...)

Replies to: When Does Financial Aid Post for Current Students?

• uscis4meuscis4me Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I called financial aid today and was told that current students should hear between now and July 4th. July 4th is the latest date if all documentation was turned in on time...
  • PBK MomPBK Mom Registered User Posts: 341 Member
    Thanks so much, you saved me a phone call! We turned everything in on time so hopefully we'll hear sometime in June.
This discussion has been closed.