Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Should i send my application in if I'm retaking my SAT's and havent done subjects yet

babygrl9205babygrl9205 . Posts: 596 Member
I already finished the written part. I've never taken subject tests and theyre "recommended" at USC. Ive taken SAT reasoning and got an 1800. people have gotten in with that score but i think i could increase it by like 20 or 30...does it matter when i send it in?
Post edited by babygrl9205 on

Replies to: Should i send my application in if I'm retaking my SAT's and havent done subjects yet

• Puzzled88Puzzled88 Registered User Posts: 1,120 Senior Member
    The single benefit I can think of to sending your application in now and having your existing SAT score sent now is that just in case you take the subject tests and are not happy with your results and/or you take the regular SAT again and your score goes down, you would not need to send those results to USC. Other than that, there isn't really any advantage to applying months early other than the relief of being finished with it.
  • einnobeinnob Registered User Posts: 956 Member
    yes, you can always send in your scores later, it doesnt have to be with the part one application. thats what im doing. im retaking my sats in october, and when i receive my scores i just send it in then.
This discussion has been closed.