right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Obsessed

124»

Replies to: Obsessed

• NesterNester 805 replies57 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 862 Member
    columbia -- Perhaps it was naive of him to do so, but my kid said he was interested in directing when he applied and was accepted -- so not necessarily the kiss of death.
    · Reply · Share
  • Columbia_StudentColumbia_Student 4999 replies47 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5,046 Senior Member
    nester -- that's good to know.
    · Reply · Share
  • merryechomerryecho 321 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 336 Member
    All of the film classes sound like a lot more fun than, say, calculus, but does anyone have any information on the job placement of program graduates?
    · Reply · Share
  • madeforuscmadeforusc 69 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    Why don't they like people who say they wanna be directors? I wrote my Part B Personal Statement about being interested in directing because they asked which area of film production you're interested in. Does that mean I'll get rejected? :|
    · Reply · Share
  • BrooksWasHereBrooksWasHere 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I was accepted to Critical Studies, class of 2013.

If any of you have any questions about anything SCA related I will try to answer them.
    · Reply · Share
  • wisdomsomehowwisdomsomehow 626 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 635 Member
    I didn't use to obsess over USC but it seems like the more I find out about it, the more I want to go here. It's funny, cause I know a girl in the CLAS, and we're nothing alike, so the idea that we'd both really enjoy the same college is kind of funny to me.

musicalstudent, you said you're in the BA program? I'm not even bothering to apply for the BFA, but what's the BA program like?
    · Reply · Share
  • trojangirl417trojangirl417 14 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 19 New Member
    Please join the official USC Class of 2014 Group on facebook. You don't have to be admitted to SC yet to join. There is all kind of useful information there!
    This is the link:
    [url=http://www.****/group.php?gid=219353684191]USC Class of 2014 - Official | Facebook[/url]
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity