Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chances for non-auto admission

THEHUNTDOGTHEHUNTDOG Registered User Posts: 41 Junior Member
The time is approaching for decisions. I don't feel to good about it, probably will get capped.
But here are my stats

GPA- 3.84 weighted
Rank - 86/568
All Honors and AP classes
Taken and passed 5 AP test
Tons of EC's- 4 years of tennis (3 varsity years), a year of NHS, 4 years of Green Cord, I've recorded over 400 hours of Community service in my town, Member of NHS and an elected officer of NHS, job experience as a tennis coach in my town for over 4 years.
SAT - 1870

As I said I understand that I'll probably get a CAP in me... but I still like to hear.
Post edited by THEHUNTDOG on

Replies to: Chances for non-auto admission

• AlexVill17AlexVill17 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    I'd be shocked if you don't get excepted, but UT is some what unpredictable.
  • mandlermandler Registered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    actually i think you have a really good chance for a non-auto admit. now keep in mind that your SAT score won't help you. but your extracurriculars are definitely something that UT will like and also your leadership position. obviously it's kind of luck of the draw but you have a good shot, keep your head up :)
This discussion has been closed.