Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

My Status changed?

AxeShredderAxeShredder Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
My 'Mystatus' has been at "In Review" for the past few months, pretty much since I applied in November. Today, it changed back to "Application is complete". Did this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know why this could have happened?
Post edited by AxeShredder on

Replies to: My Status changed?

• FullMetalxFullMetalx Registered User Posts: 440 Member
    where does it say that? on the right? Mine says Complete/On time.
    its been like this for as long as I can remember. Is is supposed to say "in review"? maybe that may explain why i haven't received a decision yet for my major.
  • AxeShredderAxeShredder Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
    Once you login and click on the 'Admission' tab, the first line in bold used to say "Your application for admission is in review." Now it says "Your application for admission is complete."
    It said "In review" for me and a lot of my friends for a few months and changed today. I have no idea why! If it says Complete/On time, I think you're fine, you just have to wait like me.
  • FullMetalxFullMetalx Registered User Posts: 440 Member
    yeah mine says
    "Your application for admission is complete. " in big bold letters. been like this forever. im still waiting on my decision-in state for mccombs. I thought that maybe since it wasn't "under review" they haven't started looking at my app yet. guess not?
    Hmm honestly, I don't know. Some of my friends' applications were under review so i don't know. I guess we just have to wait..
  • PetroEng6PetroEng6 Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    @Axeshredder
    Are you an Auto-Admit?
  • TXMom2010TXMom2010 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    @Axeshredder
    My D's status changed today too. It's been in 'In Review' since August till today when it changed to 'Application is complete'. That makes her nervous now. The wait continues.....
    @TXMom2010
    Please keep up posted on your D's situation.
    I'm curious to know what the status change means and more importantly how quickly you receive more information. (ie; Hopefully an ACCEPTANCE).
  • mandlermandler Registered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    i noticed that my status changed today as well. maybe they are actually reviewing non auto-admits now? (which is what i am)
  • mandlermandler Registered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    woah. just checked again and it is back to "in review"... who knows. maybe it's just some kind of fluke.
    @mandler
    That's so confusing.
    Please keep us posted on the "Status" changes so we'll also know what to be looking for.
    Best of Luck!
    Woah me too! It's back in review.. What's going on?!
    No, I'm not an auto admit!
  • panther0panther0 Registered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
    I just checked mine and Dashboard is the only button showing and it says "We are unable to check the status of your application for admission. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 512-475-7387."

EDIT: Well, it's back to the same old "In Review". I was hoping it would change.
    My status just changed this morning as well.
    Status changed from "Your Application for Admission is In Review" to
    "Your Application for Admission is Complete".

Anybody else's status also reading "Complete" this morning.

What's up?
  • peterehpetereh Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    My status has also changed this morning. Application is complete.
This discussion has been closed.