Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Terrible senior year grades

juanpisvjuanpisv Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
I expect to get accepted in McCombs, or at least liberal arts.

If I get all b's and a c in calculus (I've been suffering from a severe case of senioritis) this semester, will I be in danger of getting my acceptance revoked?
Post edited by juanpisv on

Replies to: Terrible senior year grades

• getoveritnowgetoveritnow Registered User Posts: 129 Junior Member
    Nope. I wouldn't worry about it. Just pass with decent grades and you will be fine.
  • KosherBaconKosherBacon Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    You should be fine if you are accepted. If you are describing your first semester grades, they may have an effect on the decision. Second semester, those would be fine.

You mention that you might get it revoked, but you haven't been accepted nor have you received any other status. I would still exercise caution. Those grades are the last piece to the decision that they will see, a negative set of grades is not a good thing. Presumably your high school will send your grades to The University of Texas at Austin. Make no expectations, it's a craps shoot.

TLDR: In short, ending on a high note is the best option.
This discussion has been closed.