Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UTSA CAP---Enrollment limit met in 2 minutes?!?!?

faithcatfaithcat Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
At exactly 6pm today the CAP agreement was available. I had been planning on UTSA, and I know they have a limit. So I signed up for that specific school at 6:02pm(only 2 minutes after the agreement opened) because I wanted to be guaranteed a spot there. But as soon as I submitted the forum, it said I had to pick another college as UTSA's limit was already met. Is this a glitch? How is that even possible??
Sorry but I am just really upset about this. I submitted my forum asap just to get a spot in UTSA and now this...
Any explanation? I tried calling the admissions office but they are closed for the day.

Replies to: UTSA CAP---Enrollment limit met in 2 minutes?!?!?

• 2ne1islife2ne1islife Registered User Posts: 117 Junior Member
    Same problem but slightly different situation. Tried to choose another major and in the next 3 minutes after 6, they were all gone....
  • xxphdhopefulxxxxphdhopefulxx Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    The exact same thing happened to me and I'm heartbroken! I tweeted their admissions office and they responded that it was typical for UTSA to fill that quickly. I still really want CAP but I don't know where to go from here..
  • OhSorryYoOhSorryYo Registered User Posts: 248 Junior Member
    I wouldn't be surprised. That's typically how class registration goes at UT Austin as well.
This discussion has been closed.