Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

McCombs BHP sophomore application and my chance

fluffy1338250fluffy1338250 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
I am from China, and now at sociology major as a freshman.I am considering transferring to McCombs. I am interested in gettting into BHP in sophomore.

My current enrolled class is M408K, CH304K, ECO304K, UGS303, HIS315K. Next semester probably M408M, HIS315K, MUS306M, and one undecided. I got a 5 in AP calculus actually, but I want to review in college so I take 408k, but I found that I really underestimated myself so I would like to try something new like 408m. Besides, I transferred credits of some courses (ECO304L, GOV US, PHY302K,RHE306, whole series of Chinese), and by the time my first semester ended, I will have a total 50 credits.

I am concerned about my extracurricular activity. I did not participate a lot in my first semester, only got a part-time job in DHFS. I would like to join some organization (Chinese Student Association for example, and maybe continuing my part-time job). So, what is my chance now to get into BHP in sophomore? What will a good GPA, and a good extracurricular activity list look like? I am happy to take any suggestions and advice.

Replies to: McCombs BHP sophomore application and my chance

This discussion has been closed.