right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Read more here. Thanks for your understanding!

Transfer studetns for Fall 2011?

TorshiTorshi 11 replies2 threads New Member
who else is and what is your intended major?

Transferring from Richland to UTD for neuroscience
edited April 2011
4 replies
Post edited by Torshi on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transfer studetns for Fall 2011?

• SpunOneSpunOne 42 replies7 threads Junior Member
    I would like to transfer but have not decided where to go yet. Still waiting on some acceptances before I complete my app. Very interested in this school, but concerned about the availability of some classes for EE. Oh btw ... sorry I guess this thread is for neuroscience... but still considering a transfer out to UTD from SoCal.
    · Reply · Share
  • TorshiTorshi 11 replies2 threads New Member
    Oh nice, sounds good, yea I'll be able to commute so it'll work out good.

And no i was just giving my intended major if i transfer there.
    · Reply · Share
  • SpunOneSpunOne 42 replies7 threads Junior Member
    The forums do not seem as active for UTD as for a lot of other schools. I keep hoping that someone from UTD majoring in EE will get on the forum and give some info about the school/program. Are there ANY readers out there that know about UTD programs for EE? It is getting down to the wire -I hate to say that UTD is a safety, but in a sense many people accept the CAP program here as well as UTSA -not sure how many actually transfer after meeting their requirement, but I am considering going here in spite of acceptance to UT outright. I am interested in a great academic school as opposed to the "college experience". The commute if going to UT is what concerns me -I would have to live far from the school as opposed to going to and fro, school to home, as I wish for lunch or a nap or just a break b/t classes. i would have to live far because of the shear amount of my stuff! Tools and toys like motorcycles and my RV. I know there is always the option of storage and staying in a condo or apt. but I really enjoy the comfort of living in a single family home.
    · Reply · Share
  • 012983012983 102 replies9 threads Junior Member
    Are you looking for someone who's nearing completion of their EE degree or someone who's just starting out? I fall into the latter category...
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity