Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How and when will I know?

phlipsphlips Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
I applied to U of T on January 14 to arts and sciences (Vic) and architecture program but I have a problem. I realized after applying that I don't want to do architecture so I never did the supplement application I hope that didn't ruin my chances for arts and science because I don't know if they realized I'm still interested in A&S still. Also, when will I find out if I got in and where will it say? Right now when I go onto join U of T it says check status and when I click that under application status it says "Application Status: Application received - to be reviewed" and MyRes status "
MyRes Status: Interest confirmed, rankings incomplete" and under architecture application i didn't do myRes cause I don't want to do that program so myRes says "not complete"

Somebody help !!

Replies to: How and when will I know?

• LeylandLeyland Registered User Posts: 359 Member
    @phlips‌ It's not a problem. A&S will make a decision separately. I think my S got an email with the acceptance message and it was also updated online. The res status of incomplete for A&S will stay that way until you are admitted and then allowed to choose a dorm/room. You're fine.
This discussion has been closed.