right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

UofT Decisions Class of 2024

Replies to: UofT Decisions Class of 2024

• MatheusSMMatheusSM 11 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey! Congrats to everyone who got in! I would like to know if students who get into St. George usually get into Mississauga and Scarborough as well?
    · Reply · Share
  • MatheusSMMatheusSM 11 replies0 threads New Member
    edited March 19
    Or are the admissions completely independent?
    edited March 19
    · Reply · Share
  • emzurchemzurch 2 replies0 threads New Member
    I got into victoria college for life sciences! i heard back in december but just created an account on this. I'm an international student, so I'm also looking to hear back about the lester b pearson scholarship, so if anyone else has been admitted to vic and/or applied to the scholarship lmk. thanks!!
    · Reply · Share
  • shehzmanishehzmani 14 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi I'm an international student and I applied for Computer Science at the Trinity College of Arts. Also a contender for the Pearson Scholarship. I keep getting deferred and I was just wondering if any of you knew when the March cycle decisions are coming out?
    · Reply · Share
  • khmarikhmari 5 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi! Does anyone know if there is a UofT accepted students Facebook group or group chat?
    · Reply · Share
  • delocalisedpidelocalisedpi 66 replies2 threads Junior Member
    shehzmani wrote: »
    Hi I'm an international student and I applied for Computer Science at the Trinity College of Arts. Also a contender for the Pearson Scholarship. I keep getting deferred and I was just wondering if any of you knew when the March cycle decisions are coming out?

Same..............
    · Reply · Share
    Any idea when the decision is coming out?
    · Reply · Share
    Freaking out forreal here because uoft is the dream school and I keep getting deferred which worries me
    · Reply · Share
  • usd2cadusd2cad 19 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I just got accepted for Studies in Humanities!!
    I am a US student, with a 1300 SAT and a 4.04 WGPA. I did not have high hopes for this school because I kept getting deferred but I got surprised
    · Reply · Share
  • pofpplpofppl 108 replies3 threads Junior Member
    when did u get ur decision
    · Reply · Share
  • usd2cadusd2cad 19 replies2 threads Junior Member
    @pofppl almost an hour ago
    · Reply · Share
    so was today the march offers day, dangit.... do u know anyone else who got it
    · Reply · Share
    DID ANY COMP SCI PPL GET IN TODAY?
    · Reply · Share
  • abadstudentabadstudent 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Yayyy got accepted. I completely forgot about this school till I received the mail today lol. What a relief after being denied from Northwestern.
    Accepted into University of Toronto Scarborough, Co-op Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics. International student, 1490 SAT, not really clear about my GPA.
    · Reply · Share
    did all decisions release today for march offers
    · Reply · Share
  • NeetigyaPNeetigyaP 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Got into st George's CS. I am an international student. I got into st Michael's. Does residency college matter in any way except housing?? If yes, is st Michael's good?
    · Reply · Share
  • adeel123adeel123 17 replies0 threads Junior Member
    I just got accepted to the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and I applied to Rotman Commerce. My residence are Victoria. I sent my application at the beginning of Jan. I am an international student, got 8.0 for IELTS, don't know if it's the same but I have an average of 92 out of 100. I am also waiting for the Pearson Scholarships' result.
    Quiet active in high school, I was the Student Body President, served a chairman for numerous school events and once represent the school to an international forum in Japan.

Has anybody received admission to Rotman too or have received a letter for the admission-based scholarship?
    · Reply · Share
    edited March 25
    Hey! I just got accepted to Vic too today! I am also waiting for my Pearson scholarship result though... I hope I got it because the school fee for international student is very high indeed.

edited March 25
    · Reply · Share
    emzurch wrote: »
    I got into victoria college for life sciences! i heard back in december but just created an account on this. I'm an international student, so I'm also looking to hear back about the lester b pearson scholarship, so if anyone else has been admitted to vic and/or applied to the scholarship lmk. thanks!!

Hey! I just got accepted to Vic too today! I am also waiting for my Pearson scholarship result though... I hope I got it because the school fee for international student is very high indeed.
    · Reply · Share
    what were ur grades and SAT, etc
    · Reply · Share