What are my chances for Darden?
I am a Junior this year and just wanted to get an idea of how I will fare with U Virginia.
- Ethnicity: INDIAN (How much will this affect me?)
- Household Income: 200000
- Texas resident, top 4.2% of my class (23/548)
- Highest SAT I: (2nd time) 2050 (640 CR) (720 Writing) (690 Math)
- ACT: 33 Composite (31 English) (35 Math) (33 Reading) (33 Science)
- SAT II: Haven't taken any, do I need to?
- 3.9 Unweighted GPA
- Taken 10 AP Classes
- Taken 5 PAP Classes
- Varsity Tennis (captain next year)
- NHS, NTHS, STUCO
- BPA (advanced to state for video production)
- DECA (advanced to state for Entrepreneurship Innovation Plan, hoping to go to nationals)
- An Independent study class where I'm under the mentorship of a business professional (He went to UT BHP so I know he can write a good rec letter)
- Part of a marketing team for a local exterior painting company
- Over 150 volunteer hours
Also, my ACT essay score hasn't come out yet but I don't think I did that well on it. Can someone tell me what I need on my essay to have a chance? Will the ACT essay be a big factor in admissions?
Thanks so much!