right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

multiple majors in the Diploma

Amaharmeh57Amaharmeh57 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
My Son earned 3 Major and the University will not write the 3 major in the Diploma
any one have the same problem or can help
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: multiple majors in the Diploma

• WahooAS2021WahooAS2021 32 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    This isn't possible. UVA only lets you earn two majors. You cannot have 3 majors.

You majors are not written the diploma in the first place, with the exception of your first B.S. major. Only science majors offer a B.S. in addition to a B.A.--the other departments only offer B.A.s. Unless you have a B.S. degree in the hard sciences, which is rare, your degree from UVA tat does not say the major on it, and you majors are listed on the transcript.
    · Reply · Share
  • Dean JDean J 4463 replies64 threadsCollege Rep Senior Member
    Alumni list their majors and concentrations on their resumes. Have you ever heard of anyone really inspecting what is written on a degree?
    · Reply · Share
  • LvMyKids2LvMyKids2 595 replies26 threadsRegistered User Member
    edited June 2018
    If they inspected degrees, that would be hard for some of us old-timers! First, they are huge (love this!) and second, mine are framed (I remember getting a store on the corner to frame with the UVA colored ribbon) and now somewhere packed away in the garage! I guess I should go dust them off and check what was listed on both my undergrad and grad diploma :)
    edited June 2018
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity