right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

UVA Fall 2019 Waitlist Transfer Thread

124»

Replies to: UVA Fall 2019 Waitlist Transfer Thread

• Vagirl123Vagirl123 48 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    The blog said engineering is yet to come. It’s only arts and sciences that closed.
    · Reply · Share
  • sophia1997sophia1997 28 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 28 Junior Member
    @UVAAPP a Dean Coughter said that offers would start going out today... I don’t know with which criteria they send them out
    · Reply · Share
  • UVAAPPUVAAPP 7 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 7 New Member
    @sophia1997 when did you send your final transcripts? Ive sent mine on the 15th but sent another one in last week because it showed that I received an associates degree and that I qualify for the GAA
    · Reply · Share
  • sophia1997sophia1997 28 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 28 Junior Member
    @UVAAPP I am from CC too but I am transferring for a second year so without the agreement. I have sent them on the 15th too.
    · Reply · Share
    @sophia1997 hope we both get in! Ill post when I receive my decision
    · Reply · Share
    @UVAAPP same!! Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • novatosocanovatosoca 20 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 20 Junior Member
    I got into Tech and JMU was going to probably end up at tech so I'm fine with not getting off the waitlist... Do any tech transfers want to start a facebook group page to connect with each other? Would love to get to know people who will be in the same boat as me next year
    · Reply · Share
    Just got off SEAS waitlist!
    · Reply · Share
  • wwu9907wwu9907 4 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Congrats! Same here just got in.
    · Reply · Share
    Did you guys get an email or a call? And what’s the starting letter of your last name of I may ask? I’m just trying to understand if they’re calling/sending emails by last name or other criteria
    · Reply · Share
    @sophia1997 I got an email, my last name starts in the middle of alphabet
    · Reply · Share
  • pleaseletmegetinpleaseletmegetin 4 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Do you guys still think that there will be more space for SEAS waitlist?
    · Reply · Share
    @pleaseletmegetin honestly, I think it’s either in the next few days or basically nothing. I obviously hope I’m wrong and it is just my opinion, but I’m not going to give myself much more hope if it does not arrive either today or tomorrow.
    · Reply · Share
  • uvawaitlistuvawaitlist 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Did anyone get off the SEAS list?
    · Reply · Share