Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

MMA Training Partner or Group

vettovetvettovet Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
edited May 2011 in University of Washington
Hey guys,

So I'm looking to start up a group this summer at the UW gym for doing some MMA...They've got all the equipment and since MMA gym memberships are like $120 a month I figured I'd post on here to see if anyone is interested...I would be available M-F all summer from 1-4 pm...
Well, hopefully someone will respond!

Cheers!
Post edited by vettovet on

Replies to: MMA Training Partner or Group

• IgiIgi Registered User Posts: 260 Junior Member
    Mat Chess MMA is pretty much unofficially UW's official MMA gym. Why don't you send that Facebook a message? A large majority of us are UW students.
  • vettovetvettovet Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    How much are the monthly gym fees?
  • vettovetvettovet Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Nevermind I checked out the website...Doesn't work with my time schedule...I live on the opposite side of the sound and have to commute so...and my wife is pregnant with our first so...oh well...like I said anyone interested in working from 12-4 M-F during the summer leave a message.
  • IgiIgi Registered User Posts: 260 Junior Member
    Hit that Facebook regardless. Mat Chess is filled with UW students that think about training even in their dreams.
This discussion has been closed.