Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Foster UAG admission

alto106alto106 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
edited May 2011 in University of Washington
So, I had applied for EAG but was unfortunately (as anticipated really) denied. I am planning on applying for UAG next year but I'm worried that even though I might do relatively better and my academics will a much more appealing, there would concentrate on the glaring faults that got me denied to EAG. So what I'm worried about is, despite that I'd do better, my unfortunate subjects will stalk me. I did plan an advising session for tomorrow, but I am anxious about them telling me things that I do not want to hear. I would take my record soiling subjects again, but between all the other requirement and my continued subject (french) I don't have any spare study space for those. I can't take summer courses because I am an international student and I must return to my home country which I haven't been to since last July. So any thoughts/suggestions/inspirational and uplifting quotes from songs would be appreciated!
Thanks
Post edited by alto106 on

Replies to: Foster UAG admission

• alto106alto106 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
    Another question, for those of you who unfortunately didn't strike EAG's fancy as well, what exactly did your rejection letters say?
    Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.