right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Someone explain this transfer credit to me?

bothellcougarbothellcougar 145 replies26 threads Junior Member
edited May 2011 in University of Washington
I took a computer science class in hs and got credit from LWTC and i sent the transcript to uw and they loaded my credit up on my transcript online and i dont even really understand it. Did really all 10 credits from LWTC transfer over as it says that i have 10 transfer credits? Because if i recall my teacher said only like 4 or something transfer over. Thanks in advance.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248191_2005772859021_1084624114_2335560_1256178_n.jpg
edited May 2011
3 replies
Post edited by bothellcougar on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Someone explain this transfer credit to me?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity