right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

activities log

larrybarrylarrybarry 6 replies10 threads New Member
edited December 2005 in University of Washington
Are you supposed to include the awards you've won in the paragraph? Is it supposed to be just a list or are supposed to be "creative" and show your passion for whatever activity?
edited December 2005
2 replies
Post edited by larrybarry on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: activities log

• keebahkeebah 10 replies2 threads New Member
    You list the activity or award in the title. In the paragraph box you describe what it is, responsibilities you had, meaning to you, etc. Bascially anything you can write about it. I don't think they are concentrated on creativity, I think they just want to get to know more about you or your accomplishments. But it doesn't hurt to be a little creative.
    · Reply · Share
  • nhs041088nhs041088 187 replies7 threads Junior Member
    I spent so many times on those essays trying to be 'creative'. I think I explained my responsibilities, etc. well but I ended up listing only 2-3 things..
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity