right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chances?

JonathanG7JonathanG7 16 replies14 threads Junior Member
edited February 2012 in University of Washington
Hi,
I have a 3.85 GPA (Freshman about 3.6, Sophomore 3.9, Junior 4.0) with 4 AP classes (US History, Physics, Calc, Bio) and got a 2020 on my SAT. I have 102 hours of community service, I have had a job since summer before of sophomore year, All State Band junior and senior year. Started my own Sno-Kone business/stand to sell sno-kones at events, Jazz Band, Wind Ensemble, national junior honors society, Marching band for 4 years, pit orchestra for school play for 3 years, Brown Belt in Tae Kwon Do (1 belt away from black). I only have 2 years of foreign language thought. I am in state. Thanks
edited February 2012
3 replies
Post edited by JonathanG7 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chances?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity