I'm an international student. I've finished grade 10. I LOVE this university a lot! I mean i have dreamt about entering it for my whole life. But I heard that the scholarships are few. Besides, the admission is very difficult.
- GPA: 3.79/4
- SAT Score: 1870
- Wining a movie competition.
- Leader of a charity program for orphans.
- A member of the Green School program.
- A journalist for school newspapers.
- A manager and an editor in the class' media team.
- Radio announcer at school.
These are my scores and my extracurricular activities so far. I know it's early to decide but can you guys tell me the chances and give me some advice? How to make my application good and impressive enough? I decide to retake SAT Test on October. However as I read reviews about UW on **************s, the average SAT score is between 1600-1970. I REALLY need advice from students who attend at schools, especially those who get scholarships and are international students.
Thanks in advance! Please help me, and we can contact sometimes. Your help is appreciated. Thank you.