right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Print Preview?

harborcealharborceal 373 replies7 threads Member
edited November 2012 in University of Washington
Hi all,

Is there some way I can do a print preview of my entire UW app on the website (like you can do on the CommonApp and the UC Application??) I'd love to do a paper typo check of my work... thanks!
edited November 2012
4 replies
Post edited by harborceal on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Print Preview?

• cvonmuenchcvonmuench 60 replies0 threads Junior Member
    try to submit your whole application with a form blank- It'll give you a preview with the error message!
    · Reply · Share
  • EskimokelsEskimokels 99 replies12 threads Junior Member
    Try what cvonmuench suggested. After getting like 500 error messages over the course of applying, I can attest that it works :)
    · Reply · Share
  • MIRockMIRock 13 replies4 threads Junior Member
    Hi, I've tried several different ways of formatting the personal statement and short response, but whenever I see it in the print preview form, the formatting is all messed up. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to insert text so that it is formatted correctly? Thank you.
    · Reply · Share
  • EskimokelsEskimokels 99 replies12 threads Junior Member
    They specifically say on the app that formatting is going to be lost when you copy your essay into the website, but it won't have any effect on your evaluation. It'll be fine as it is ;)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity