right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Honors Program essay help?

FreeUsernameFreeUsername 0 replies3 threads New Member
edited December 2012 in University of Washington
I'm really confused about the last part of the prompt

Why do you want to incorporate our interdisciplinary liberal arts curriculum into your undergraduate experience? We are interested in learning about what motivates you and [what unique contributions you might make to our community.]

I already wrote about contributions for the short response section of the application and the instructions told me not to repeat a previous essay so I'm all out of ideas on what else I could write.
edited December 2012
1 replies
Post edited by FreeUsername on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Honors Program essay help?

• rabbitstewrabbitstew 238 replies1 threads Junior Member
    I'd just focus on the first part which seems to be the meat of the question - why is interdisciplinary curriculum something you value? They have a very strong emphasis on interdisciplinary thinking in the program, so make sure you really talk about how great it is. ;)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity