right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Transfer to UW for my Junior Year

xoxoyazyxoxoxoxoyazyxoxo 41 replies28 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 69 Junior Member
I've only completed 1 semester and currently on my 2nd as a Freshman. But I'll be applying as a transfer around the end of this year during my sophomore year for my junior year.

Has anyone transferred there from a CC? Possibly one in California? If not that's fine.

What is the avg GPA accepted?

Are there any scholarships for out of state students I can apply to? (Early Childhood and Family Studies Major)

I can only attend if I can get enough money out of the government and university. Which is why I couldn't attend as a freshman in the first place.

Please help me out! This is my #1 choice.
edited March 2013
2 replies
Post edited by xoxoyazyxoxo on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transfer to UW for my Junior Year

• shaemusshaemus 49 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    I suggest you do a bit of investigating on their website. You will find a lot of useful resources. As for what you asked, yes, they do admit transfer. 30% of every incoming class are transfers. Their average is about 3.48 out of 4.0. They put a lot of emphasis on accepting mostly instate CC students, so being out of state will make it a bit more competitive. I don't really know about scholarships for out of state student (I am a prospective in state transfer), but that ties back to your investigation of University of Washington.
    · Reply · Share
  • xoxoyazyxoxoxoxoyazyxoxo 41 replies28 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 69 Junior Member
    wow just saw this now but thank you!!!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity