Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Did any one receive mails from UW yet?

thgml784thgml784 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
edited February 2013 in University of Washington
Hi. I applied to UW for the fall 2013 quarter 2 weeks before the deadline.
A few days later, I received e-mails from UW saying that they have received my application and a list of do's and don'ts.

However, since then, I did not receive any notice whatsoever from UW... I know that all applicants are supposed to get some sort of a notification about setting up their UW I.D., so that they can check their application status. I did not get that YET!! It's so frustrating since there is no way I can check whether UW has received all the documents that I've sent, or what is happening to my application....

So, the point is, did any of you receive notice about setting up the UW I.D.?

Thanks!
Post edited by thgml784 on

Replies to: Did any one receive mails from UW yet?

• stella8815f1stella8815f1 Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    Yes I did, but I heard that they won't change the application status until a decision is made. Which is after 3/15 at least...
    I would just call them to make sure they've received everything they needed.
  • LexDadLexDad Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    Nothing on our end. I did call them and there's a recording saying they're not answering the phone until after March 4 so the can concentrate on app reviews.
  • swishbigswishbig Registered User Posts: 156 Junior Member
    The last email I got from UW was them telling me that they received my FAFSA.
This discussion has been closed.