right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Did any one receive mails from UW yet?

thgml784thgml784 49 replies8 threads Junior Member
edited February 2013 in University of Washington
Hi. I applied to UW for the fall 2013 quarter 2 weeks before the deadline.
A few days later, I received e-mails from UW saying that they have received my application and a list of do's and don'ts.

However, since then, I did not receive any notice whatsoever from UW... I know that all applicants are supposed to get some sort of a notification about setting up their UW I.D., so that they can check their application status. I did not get that YET!! It's so frustrating since there is no way I can check whether UW has received all the documents that I've sent, or what is happening to my application....

So, the point is, did any of you receive notice about setting up the UW I.D.?

Thanks!
edited February 2013
3 replies
Post edited by thgml784 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Did any one receive mails from UW yet?

• stella8815f1stella8815f1 15 replies2 threads New Member
    Yes I did, but I heard that they won't change the application status until a decision is made. Which is after 3/15 at least...
    I would just call them to make sure they've received everything they needed.
    · Reply · Share
  • LexDadLexDad 41 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Nothing on our end. I did call them and there's a recording saying they're not answering the phone until after March 4 so the can concentrate on app reviews.
    · Reply · Share
  • swishbigswishbig 125 replies31 threads Junior Member
    The last email I got from UW was them telling me that they received my FAFSA.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity