right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

visited campus today

pdouble23pdouble23 82 replies9 threads Junior Member
edited February 2006 in University of Washington
i just got back from the guided tour of the campus and all i can say is WOW. the buildings, the atmosphere, everything was more than i expected. can't wait to see it in the springtime on a clear day!!
edited February 2006
8 replies
Post edited by pdouble23 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: visited campus today

• scholarificscholarific 81 replies21 threads Junior Member
    From the area?? if not, don't expect too many spring days to be clear - especially this year. End of spring maybe.. and summer.

Glad you enjoyed the campus though! It's a great school.
    · Reply · Share
  • nhs041088nhs041088 187 replies7 threads Junior Member
    winter hasnt even ended yet.

it looks gorgeous today (for this time of the year) i think the weather will clear up soon. spring-summer-late-summer-early fall = orgasmic Seattle weather.

i especially like the W and fountain.
    · Reply · Share
  • aMengaMeng 112 replies12 threads Junior Member
    Pdouble, you're a square! How can you be amazed with something that has been here in Washington forever? I'm serious guy, your a washingtonian and your brother is an alumni from the UW. Your telling me you have never been there?! haha lol I guess u just liked Issaquah too much?! Just messing. So what are you doing for housing next year? What do you put down as your declared major? And most important, you were suppose to call me, so we can go visit the campus together punk.
    · Reply · Share
  • JustAcceptedJustAccepted 24 replies1 threads New Member
    yeah the campus is amazing...and personally, i think the weather fits it well
    · Reply · Share
  • pdouble23pdouble23 82 replies9 threads Junior Member
    yeah i'm from the area. seattle born and raised.
    i've actually spent a lot of time around the u district and driven through it, but never walked through it before.

we took the 10:30am tour.. i figured you had school.

i mentioned springtime cuz thats when the cherry trees and roses blossom, and the fountain should be up and running again.
    · Reply · Share
  • JustAcceptedJustAccepted 24 replies1 threads New Member
    seattle is so confusing...tonight me and 2 of my friends got lost for about 45 min. around the university/greenlake/seattle center
    · Reply · Share
  • aMengaMeng 112 replies12 threads Junior Member
    We? Ouch I am hurt! We doesn't include me! haha j/m...well I think im doing on site housing at the UW...so if ur doing that let me get your student number so I can put you down as my roomate! im checkin the UW today...so hurry up! lol
    · Reply · Share
  • pdouble23pdouble23 82 replies9 threads Junior Member
    i'm 99% sure i'm dorm-ing too. i'll let you know when i get my follow-up packet thingy. should be sometime this week.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity