right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Housing Application

CollegeDreams22CollegeDreams22 20 replies2 threads New Member
edited July 2013 in University of Washington
Hi guys,

Not sure if it's just me, but I'm pretty confused on how housing works.

What are the dates / deadlines? How do you choose a place to live based only on what you find online? Based on the type of student you are, are the housing app deadlines different?

I'm a transfer student and I've never moved out before. I'm also an only child, so I don't know what it'd be like to have a roommate (but I'm definitely open to it).

If it helps, I do have my net ID set up and I received an acceptance letter June 7. My orientation is July 16.

Sorry if I sound really ignorant, I'm just really lost on the housing aspect.

If you can offer any advice, I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much!
edited July 2013
2 replies
Post edited by CollegeDreams22 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Housing Application

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity