right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Any sign of Financial Aid Disbursement?

PrincipessaAnnaPrincipessaAnna 59 replies7 threads Junior Member
edited September 2013 in University of Washington
Has anyone seen anything in their account to indicate disbursement or received any kind of e-mail notifications?
edited September 2013
4 replies
Post edited by PrincipessaAnna on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Any sign of Financial Aid Disbursement?

• mochiman24mochiman24 111 replies11 threads Junior Member
    Go onto your MyUW account. Towards the middle of the "MyFrontPage," you should see a "Tuition Account Balance." Click on the details next to the amount of money it shows you. Scroll down on the page you are now on, and it should show a "Detail of Account." It should show "Aid Disbursed to Account." I didn't get any notification about this; it just happens, and the amount that you see on the "MyFrontPage" is how much you owe in total (housing and tuition) after aid has been disbursed.
    · Reply · Share
  • PrincipessaAnnaPrincipessaAnna 59 replies7 threads Junior Member
    Thanks for letting me know that there isn't an e-mail notification. I'll just keep checking my account page. Has yours disbursed?
    · Reply · Share
  • seatacseatac 574 replies11 threads Member
    I just got a notification several hours ago about a direct deposit.
    · Reply · Share
  • DimensionXDimensionX 9 replies0 threads New Member
    There is an e-mail notification after the direct deposit is initiated. I got my notification yesterday.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity