right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

I have not received mail with my application code...

Dusk2kDusk2k 106 replies44 threads Junior Member
edited January 2005 in University of Washington
I'd like to check my status online, and it says they send the code by postal mail. I applied Dec 1st but still haven't got any mail with my code to check my status. What should I do?
edited January 2005
6 replies
Post edited by Dusk2k on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I have not received mail with my application code...

• beramodberamod - 490 replies22 threads Member
    I know... how do u check ur status on-line? i haven't even gotten my netid.
    · Reply · Share
  • wish_it_was_aprilwish_it_was_april 556 replies47 threads Member
    My S mailed his app on Nov. 30 and he received his letter by snail mail just today, advising him how to get his net ID. I imagine they were inundated with apps around Dec. 1, so give it a few more days, esp. if you are out of state.
    · Reply · Share
  • mmboys07mmboys07 206 replies8 threads Junior Member
    My d mailed her app. dec. 1 certified with notification of delivery (Dec. 2). The on-line ID letter arrived on the 11th. Her myuw site indicated her application arrived in the admissions office on the 9th (it sat around the mail room for a week??!!). Should hear in 6-8 weeks. Application gets intial review to ensure everything is in, then a decision review.

Curious: Are the applications decided upon by one person? Or; is it more like judging gymnastics; a panel takes a look and arrives at a consensus? And; do they use grad students or full time admissions professionals? I remember taking my daughter to an admissions presentation. The guy giving the talk was in his early 20s; a real nimrod; and I thought: These are the kind of people that will decide if my d is in or not??
    · Reply · Share
  • DopkeDopke 175 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Yeah it would probably take longer to get the letter with the UWnet ID and password for checking your app online if you applied Nov29-Dec1st. I submitted my app online on Oct 31st, after I checked app status online, it said they received my app on Nov 4th. Took them 4 days to receive it online. ?? I think they were slacking early on :)
    · Reply · Share
  • 43212344321234 745 replies181 threads Member
    Hey, what happened if you lost the app id? LOL? will they still mail you your status?
    · Reply · Share
  • DopkeDopke 175 replies2 threads Junior Member
    the app id is mainly just to check it online... you'll still get accepted by mail if and when you do.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity