right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance me please? :)

lk164920lk164920 2 replies3 threads New Member
Hi! I'm an OOS (from Wisconsin) who wants to know what their chances are of getting into UW Seattle :)

UW GPA: 3.6
ACT: 27 (however, my highest sub scores are english: 30, math: 28, reading: 33, science: 28, writing: 10. from 3 different ACTs, all with a 27 composite. idk if that is relevant at all)
AP classes: psych, calc ab, literature and composition
Honors: geometry, algebra 2 & pre calc
currently enrolled in Spanish 5 for college credit.
extracurriculars listed on app: volunteering at food bank once a month, working retail, model un, book club, and key club.
I think my essays are really good- I had multiple people look over them and they all said that they were great.

Thanks so much! :)
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance me please? :)

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity