right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chance of Getting into the Foster School of Business, University of Washington

Christine9Christine9 0 replies1 threads New Member
I'm a senior student who is admitted to UW. Although I indicated Business as my primary major of interest, I do not have a place in the 2017 Freshman Direct class of Foster School. I am admitted as pre-major in College of Arts and Sciences. The email that UW sent me stated, "The majority of students (73%) are admitted to the Foster School at the end of their sophomore year, through the standard admission process." However, I heard that the chance of being admitted is not that high.

Thus, I would like to know how difficult it is to get into the Foster School at the end of my sophomore year and what is the average admitted rate?

Thank you very much.❤
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance of Getting into the Foster School of Business, University of Washington

• Mountaineer2019Mountaineer2019 7 replies1 threads New Member
    That stat is pretty accurate. Just focus on keeping a good cumulative, especially in your pre-app gpa. Study for the WSA and you'll be good to go. 3.8+ seems to do well
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity