right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Which classes Should I take Junior Year?

Nicholas808Nicholas808 26 replies10 threads Junior Member
I want to go to University of Washington at Seattle and Major in Biology which list of classes should I take?
1. Human anatomy, AP seminar, AP english, Ap enviornmental, Ap US, Tech class, trig/precal.
or
2. Human anatomy, Spanish 3, AP english, AP biology, AP US, Techclass, trig/precal.

I can always take the other classes senior year.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Which classes Should I take Junior Year?

• haru67haru67 21 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Second option. AP Bio will do a good job of setting you up for a basic Biology class in college, which you will need to take if you want to major in Biology. (You can even get credit to skip the class!) Also it's a bad idea to drop the foreign language.
    · Reply · Share
  • MYOS1634MYOS1634 43231 replies471 threads Senior Member
    Schedule number twobia better because you have AP biology and foreign language (a core classnfor 4-year universities).
    Have you taken a ll three of bio, chem physics at any level?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity