I am applying to UW Seattle this year as an international student.
MAJOR: International Relations
Here are the stats:
1. TOEFL 85.
2. GPA ~4.5-4.7 out of 5.0.
3. Volunteer position at a well-known Seattle-based gaming company as a translator
4. International experience (went to US HS).
5. Probably, I am gonna have decent essays.
6. Diversity: I am of Russian origin.
7. I have got SAT, but it is just above National Average, so it kind of sucks. They do not require me sending the scores, though.
8. I have a few ECs, although we do not really understand what it means here in my country because we are heavily focused on academics.
Thank you everyone!