right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Official UW Transfer Thread 2020

brbruneelbrbruneel 12 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
Hey guys I know it’s suoer early for this, but I figured I might as well start the 2020 transfer thread for UW now since I am potentially going to apply myself. Anyways, feel free to drop your stats here and talk about anything related to UW! Thanks :)
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Official UW Transfer Thread 2020

• brbruneelbrbruneel 12 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I’m gong to drop my stats real quick. So first of all I’m at an in-state 4 year college right now (WSU) but I don’t really like it st WSU that much. I’ve found it hard to fit in due to the emphasis on Greek life and partying which I do not wish to be a part of. So I’m considering a transfer and UW is one of the schools I’m looking at.

Standing: I’ll be a junior this coming year, but I switched majors to business starting this semster so it may take me an extra semester or two (I may still be a sophomore in that case)
    Major: Business Finance (applying to Foster at UWS)
    Pre-Reqs: I briefly looked at UWs business school pre-reqs and it looks like by the end of this coming school year I’ll have them done. Not sure what’s going to happen thiugh because I’ll submit my alllication with only one semester of them done. I’m taking math for business/Econs majors, financial accounting, microeconomics, business law, and psychology in my first semester. Second semester I’m taking business statistics, managerial accounting, macroeconomics, calculus for business/Econs majors and a political science course of some sort.
    GPA: Before this coming year its a 3.63 cumulative after one semester it could be a max of a 3.71 cumulative
    ECs: not too much here honestly I’ll try to improve this section this year but I was a member of my colleges tennis club, worked on a student produced show on campus as a script writer, and social media manager and that’s really it lmao.

Anyways, let me know what you think my chances are and also let me know if I missed any requirements to apply to UW. Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
    Anyone?
    · Reply · Share
    Has anyone successfully transferred to UW from WSU before? And if so, did most of your credits transfer over? Did they accept you directly to your major? And if you were a business major, (this would be really nice) what WSU classes transferred to UW?
    · Reply · Share