right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

UW NetId vs. MyUW login to find application status??!!??

justkeepgoingjustkeepgoing 17 replies6 threads Junior Member
Received the email to create a UW NetId and the email says this should be where I can get info on my application status. But I cannot get any information and none of this is making sense. I created my UW NetID but that account then is part of "applyweb" and only gives me information for how to apply with a "Winter 2018" heading and saying the application is closed? No status. When I google "My UW" it brings me to a login in page where I try to login in with the items I just established but it tells me that it is not correct? Anyone else having trouble trying to find and login to a UW portal that brings them to an actual application status page for current application season?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UW NetId vs. MyUW login to find application status??!!??