right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

How to check UW status..

RealMRealM 730 replies149 threads Member
edited November 2007 in University of Washington
Can someone please tell me how I can check my application status? I already submitted my online application but I want to check if they received my transcript and test scores. Is there a way I can check my status online or is it only by mail? I'd appreciate your help! Thanks.
edited November 2007
2 replies
Post edited by RealM on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How to check UW status..

• Jolie.HauteurJolie.Hauteur 7447 replies20 threads Junior Member
    They will mail you an envelope with all of your myUW account info inside of it. For me it took about a week for them to mail it to me after I submitted my application online. If you submitted through snail mail I'm sure it'll take longer. But that's the only way you can access it, with the info they send you in the mail.

Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • RealMRealM 730 replies149 threads Member
    Oh, thanks!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity