right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

How do you decline admission?

wish_it_was_aprilwish_it_was_april 556 replies47 threads Member
edited May 2005 in University of Washington
We looked through the admissions info tonight, looking for a postcard or email address to use to decline UW's offer of admission, but didn't find anything. Went onto the website that documents the handling of the application. It shows my S was admitted, but not how to decline. Did we lose something? Am I not seeing a link on the website? Or does UW just figure that if you don't get an enrollment deposit to them by May, that you are not coming?

Thanks.
edited May 2005
2 replies
Post edited by wish_it_was_april on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How do you decline admission?

• caseyatbatcaseyatbat 277 replies6 threads Junior Member
    We looked for the same info last evening, except never made it to the internet. That was going to be today's effort--after checking in with CC! I'll snoop around on D's admission page and let you know if I see something--otherwise, I have to assume that they just take no response as a "not coming".
    · Reply · Share
  • DopkeDopke 175 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Yeah, you shouldn't need to decline. It's a pretty big university, and public also. I don't think they'd want thousands of kids sending in declines.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity