right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Changes in senior year classes

LuckyMeLuckyMe 123 replies14 threads Junior Member
Does anyone know if you have to notify UW about classes added or dropped in the second semester of senior year?
edited March 2009
3 replies
Post edited by LuckyMe on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Changes in senior year classes

• LuckyMeLuckyMe 123 replies14 threads Junior Member
    I'm going to try one more time to ask if anyone in-state knows the protocol for reporting changes in second semester senior classes? I can't find anything on the UW website that states it is required or necessary. I'm thinking it's not unless it effects eligibility requirements, especially if you're still taking 3 AP classes and 2 honors classes.
    · Reply · Share
  • EmilyChopinEmilyChopin 42 replies6 threads Junior Member
    I wouldn't tell them. It would just cause a hassle that you don't need. Why don't you just call them up and point out every low grade or slipup you ever had while you're at it?
    · Reply · Share
  • nbg127nbg127 451 replies14 threads Member
    Yeah, I agree with Emily. They will receive your transcript in June and you probably won't hear a thing in regards to the changes as long as your grade trend stays the same. I think they are too big to try to track all that stuff after admitting the class.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity