right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Accepted for Spring Quarter

theprofessionaltheprofessional 10 replies4 threads New Member
edited February 2009 in University of Washington
I applied for admission for spring quarter but my application was frozen for review in fall. I applied to the Industrial Engineering Department and got accepted so I will be admitted to the university. So, its still possible to gain acceptance, well if you dont want to major in anything from college of arts and sciences lol.

Yay!
edited February 2009
3 replies
Post edited by theprofessional on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Accepted for Spring Quarter

• Ceetie BeeCeetie Bee 91 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Yay indeed! So does that mean that you'll be attending in spring or fall? I'm kind of confused as to whether all apps are frozen for fall or just the ones for the college of arts & sciences...
    · Reply · Share
  • theprofessionaltheprofessional 10 replies4 threads New Member
    I'll be attending in Spring. Basically what I meant was, if you wanted to major in history/math/physics/communications/english, all the majors in College of Arts and Science where usually they aren't competitive for admission, you don't have to apply so the specific schools wont solicit the university for your acceptance. IE is soliciting my admission into UW.
    · Reply · Share
  • Ceetie BeeCeetie Bee 91 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Oh cool. Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity