right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Question about status

pakigurl786pakigurl786 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited February 2009 in University of Washington
Hi I have a 3.73 lots of extra curricular activities and and an average SAT score. My status has been in the same " we have recieve all materials...inform you by postal mail when a decision is made", when should i expect my status to change? there is another one after right? and do you think i will get in? and if so when will they get back to me??
thanks i am really stressed, my status has been like this since november 24th.
edited February 2009
1 replies
Post edited by pakigurl786 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Question about status

• helohelo 10 replies0 threads New Member
    The UW is processing more than 26,000 freshman and transfer applicants this year. Around late March to early April is when you will be notified for sure. Be a little more patient. :)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity