right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

chance me!

sbickel8sbickel8 10 replies2 threads New Member
edited February 2009 in University of Washington
So my application currently says "we have reviews your application. we will notify you by postal mail" as of yesterday, 2.23.09.

im super nervous and have no idea if ill get in. im out-of-state. female. rank 28/840 at my public high school in southern california.

SAT 2040.
600 verbal
700 math
740 writing

3.91 unweighted; 4.28 on a weighted scale.

7 AP classes & 8 honors classes throughout my high school years.

choir member at my school for 3 years. 8 years musical theatre. steady job for 2 years. extra curriculars.

im worried that being out of state will affect my chances. what do you think?
edited February 2009
5 replies
Post edited by sbickel8 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: chance me!

• helohelo 10 replies0 threads New Member
    If your application has been REVIEWED, you should check if your transcript loads. If it does your most likely in.
    · Reply · Share
  • nbg127nbg127 451 replies14 threads Member
    I would guess IN but yeah, do as helo suggests and go check your unofficial transcript (lots of info on this in previous posts!)
    · Reply · Share
  • sbickel8sbickel8 10 replies2 threads New Member
    hmm. it says they have reviewed my application and will notify me by postal mail when a decision has been made. where would i go to see if transcripts are up? its worrying me haha
    · Reply · Share
  • Indiana91Indiana91 574 replies18 threads Member
    Read the How to Know You're In thread that is a few down the list. There is a trick to checking online instead of waiting for the "postal mail". There are dozens of threads that talk about this.
    · Reply · Share
  • sbickel8sbickel8 10 replies2 threads New Member
    nice. i figured it out. my unofficial transcripts went up today.
    im hoping that means im in :)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity