right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Any transfers eagerly waiting for the June-July letters?

MacMikeMacMike 10 replies4 threads New Member
edited June 2005 in University of Washington
Wow, I cannot concentrate on anything because I am so anxious to find out whether or not I got accepted. I've already been accepted to two other schools but UW is my first choice. I just read some of the posts from the freshman applicants and I am so envious that the wait is over for those guys.(Congrats for those who got in) Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone is going through the same thing.
edited June 2005
3 replies
Post edited by MacMike on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Any transfers eagerly waiting for the June-July letters?

• MacMikeMacMike 10 replies4 threads New Member
    Well I guess nobody was in the same boat, so I'll just answer my own question. The wait is finally over for me. I got in!!! I couldn't believe it. I went from a D average in high school (and didn't take sats or acts), service in the navy (which I think may have helped me out a lot) and two great academic years of college, and finally to the U.W. At this rate I could possibly get into Stanford for grad school :-) Anyways, enough about myself. Again congrats to anyone else who got in. It may not be an ivy league school, but it HYPS me up.
    · Reply · Share
  • MarinerFan51MarinerFan51 16 replies8 threads New Member
    Congrats. I'm considering transfering there in the spring.
    · Reply · Share
  • MacMikeMacMike 10 replies4 threads New Member
    Cool. If you want any advice don't hesitate to ask.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity